Turner often speaks at conferences throughout North America regarding CMV related crash issues; from the initial response to an everyday CMV crash, with or without hazmats, to the liabilities and damages that will inevitably become an issue of litigation.
Turner does not speak from reading a teleprompter, notes or the alike; it is simply an energetic message conveyed from extensive experience, knowledge and passion.
Suggested subject matter:
- Driver Shock Training (Scared Straight)
- Truck Crash; First 24 Hours of Involvement (Management)
- Truck Crash; Liabilities of Defense
- Truck Crash; Evidence and Standards of Care
- Truck Crash; Plaintiff Counsel
- Cargo-Tank Truck Crash; Management
- Cargo-Tank Truck Crash; First Response
- HazMat Crash; First Response
- HazMat Crash; Liabilities of Defense
- HazMat Crash; Evidence and Standards of Care
- HazMat Crash; Plaintiff Counsel
All speaking events are tailored and customized to the audience. Turner does not offer any “canned” training programs, although relevant Smith-System type subject matters are incorporated into training where appropriate; although, Smith-System certifications are not issued.